Little ol' me

Little ol' me

Saturday 19 February 2011

just a quickie

Just a quickie today to catch up and say hello.

Back to work this weekend after having last weekend off for London. A 11-7:30 shift! may not sound like a lot but time drags in that place. My feet are killing me!

I'm hoping Colleys dad gets his shower fixed soon as it's too cold here to have a bath, even in the middle of summer it's freezing in this flat's bathroom. I'm going to have another inquirey/nag as to the progress of contacting someone to instal it in a bit. I'm having to wash just using the sink, which is ok first thing in the morning but you cant really have a relaxing shower/soak after work in a sink. But because its so cold I've been keeping my dressing gown draped over my shoulders! Oh I cant wait for the days we have our own place and can afford central heating.

Think I may use a facemask and make myself feel better with some piping hot veggie soup and bread and then maybe settle down for the night and do some of my rationale for research skills at uni. Sounds like a relaxing plan for a saturday night, ready for a busy, active sunday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment